[MarignyBywater] $$$$$$ from Michael Olivas

Michael Olivas mikenewmexico at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 01:54:32 EDT 2009

Where the "&#*@&X"  has the $$$$$$$$$ Gone -Audit the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK
HELP------
Senator Landrieu has not yet co-sponsored the Senate version of Dr. Paul's "Audit the Fed" bill, S 604.
Representative Cao has already co-sponsored Dr. Paul's "Audit the Fed" bill
Senator Vitter has already co-sponsored the Senate version of Ron Paul's Audit bill
Representative Scalise has already co-sponsored Dr. Paul's "Audit the Fed" bill
Landrieu - NOBarney Frank - YesCao - YesVitter - YesScalise - Yes************************************************************Call Senator Landrieu at 202-224-5824 or fax her at 202-224-9735 and urge her to support the Senate version of Ron Paul's Audit the Fed Bill (S 604)Send Senator Landrieu a message online with this contact form and ask her to cosponsor right now. Feel free to copy and paste the sample letter below.Write Senator Landrieu at 328 HSOB Washington, DC 20515-1803, urging her to support S 604.
Senator Landrieu,
Now that over $12 trillion have been pledged towards our financial crisis, more people than ever are concerned about where their money is going, and if it's accomplishing anything.
I want to thank you for cosponsoring HR 1207, the Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009, which will allow the United States to audit the Federal Reserve Bank for the first time in our nation's history.
It will be OUR taxes that end of paying all the money in the thieves pockets.Audit NOW.
MO