[MarignyBywater] Friday: Meet J.P. Morrell, State Sen. candidate!

nolarussell at bellsouth.net nolarussell at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 17 00:16:04 EST 2008

Start the weekend right!
Friday, November 21, 2008
5:30 - 7:00 p.m.

Please Join Us For a "Meet-N-Greet" For
State Rep. J.P. Morrell
Candidate for
State Senate District 3

At the home of Bill and Betty Norris,
1009 St. Philip St. in the Vieux Carré
On December 6th, wehave the opportunity to elect someone to represent us in the Louisiana StateSenate.   As a State Representative from District 97, J.P. has stood up for ourhistoric neighborhoods, fought to reduce crime, helped improve our schools, andworked to attract better paying jobs.
Rep. Morrell has been a friend to the French Quarterand Marigny, helping us on many occasions!  J.P. has the understanding,experience, and leadership skills we need in the State Senate.

District 3 includes the lower French Quarter, startingon St. Philip, as well as most of Faubourg Marigny and Gentilly:
http://senate.legis.state.la.us/senators/CurrentMaps/3.pdf

Co-hosted by Democrats, Republicans, andIndependents:
Bill & Betty Norris, Harry &Kimberly Rosenberg, Nathan Chapman,
Doug & Carol Greve, Wilma Heaton,Russell Henderson,
Sue Meyer, Anne Chitty, Clara“Freddie” Pincus

Mark your calendar: The election is Saturday, December 6, 2008.
In a low turn-out election, your vote counts even more!