[MarignyBywater] Saturday December 13th, 2008 at the Green Project!

Drunah Drunah drunah at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 7 23:51:23 EST 2008

Don't let a child go without Christmas! Get a toy, bring it, and take home free art!

Saturday December 13th, 2008
Where: The Green Project Upstairs, 2831 Marais St. - Marigny NOLA, LA
What: Nola Rising Toys for Tots Toy Drive
When: 5 - 9 pm

Bring
a brand new toy in a box, and get a piece of art made at the Nola
Rising Paint Party. All toys collected will be donated to the US
Marines for the Toys for Tots Gift Program.We consider that a fair
exchange. Rex (Michael Dingler) and others will be donating their
artwork to the cause that will help give area children the hope of
holiday cheer.

Nola Rising
http://nolarising.blogspot.com/

The Green Project