[MarignyBywater] Shootings

Scott Graves ingramhaus at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 22:39:21 EDT 2006

>From what I understand, a couple was walking on N. Rampart between Elysian Fields and Marigny St. yesterday evening.  They were accosted by a young man who demanded their money.  The gentleman reached toward his back pocket as though for a wallet; instead he pulled out a pistol and shot the bastard (dead)!   The gentleman was licensed to carry a conceiled weapon and no charges have been filed.

  One criminal who won't be released from prison to plague the public again.  Wonder what this thug's rap sheet looks like.  Unfortunately it is unlikely that this is the end of crime in this area; the spike in crime in this area is awful.  It is like reliving the late 1980's and early 1990's all over again.

  Scott G.

lwswindle at bellsouth.net wrote:
  What is going on with the shootings in our area??? It feels like we have gone backward in time! Would someone please post the details? Thanks, Linda

All opinions expressed on this mailing list are those of the individual posting and are not necessarily the views of any organization, unless explicitly stated.

Rules-
http://www.marigny.org/aup.html

Etiquette-
http://www.marigny.org/etiquette.html