[MarignyBywater] Email your complaints on the NOPD

DJ Heston-Taylor drunah at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 16:53:34 EDT 2006

Someone sent me this info:

If anyone has any particular instances to complain about, e-mail
pcrb_la at lycos.com

My boss chairs a group called the New Orleans Police Community Relations
Board, which NOPD Superintendent Warren Riley sits on, along with a bunch of
civic and community leaders -- clergy, college professors, police officers,
and others. If you e-mail that address, your complaint will be forwarded (by
me) to the entire board, including the Superintendent. That might help. The
board announced the e-mail address publically a while ago, but we've only
had one person write.